Log in as your student user.
- Open Chrome.
- Click on the Chrome menu (the three dots at the top right).
- In the menu that appears, click on "More tools."
- In the sub-menu that appears, click on "Extensions."
- When the list of Extensions appears, remove anything that does not begin with the word Google by clicking on the trash can icon to the right of the name of the Extension.
- In the menu that appears, click on "Remove."
- Repeat this for any unwanted Extensions on the list.
NOTE: A quicker way to load the Extensions page is to type chrome://extensions into the URL bar.